Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Stuttering Issue with Applications , Actual Multiple Monitors, Stuttering » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2272

Ethan

Posted: 12/07/2014 00:16:55

I'm currently running a trial version of Actual Multiple Monitors after I ran into some issues with games not displaying properly. After finding this program, I must say that it definitely works, but I've a bug with quick tools that appear at the top of my programs.

My one monitor runs on 60hz refresh rate (which is my secondary) while my primary is running on 120hz (which is where I'm noticing the problem).

Is there a way to stop the stuttering?

Monitors:

Primary: BenQ XL2420Z

Secondary: 23.5" Viewsonic (I honestly forget the model)

Off-Topic:

I just got this new monitor setup, and it was running fine for a few days, but then I started having some issues. It makes more sense to go with the software. I'm mostly worried about not actually needing the full version.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/09/2014 19:53:00

Hello Ethan,

Thanks for the post.

What quick tools are you writing about?
Are you writing about AMM's title buttons?

If not, please provide a screenshot of the quick tools.

Best regards.

Ethan

Posted: 12/10/2014 23:41:06

I've managed to fix that issue, but I'm having some issues with right clicking in an application. I tried attaching an image of the problem, but it's not loading in properly. I think it maybe too large.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/18/2014 16:04:59

Ethan,

Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support)?

Best regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/25/2014 18:59:47

Hello Ethan,

You should go to the “Actual Multiple Monitors -> Window Settings -> Specific Settings -> Google Chrome -> Startup” tab and set the “Move to monitor” option = “Having mouse pointer” to solve the issue.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register