Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Ignore deactivation not working , Ignore deactivation not working for Dragon Age Inquisition » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3445

William Ross

Posted: 12/06/2014 09:13:49

So, I can't get the ignore deactivation feature to work with Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm new to AAM but I've tried creating a new rule to turn on ignore deactivation at start up and I've tried turning on compatibility mode with no luck. I'm able to get it to work with other games with no issues so I don't think its my understanding of AAM. I haven't bought the program yet, but if I can figure out some kinks like this I definitely plan to.

I'm running x64 Windows 8.1

Any help would be appreciated.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/09/2014 19:45:29

Hello William,

Thanks for the post.

Could you specify your version of Actual Multiple Monitors and send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with Specific Settings for Dragon Age Inquisition you added?

Best regards.

M R

Posted: 01/22/2015 10:12:56

As this was the only topic open for AMM with DA:I, I figured I'd follow up here. It doesn't appear to be compatible with Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm using the newest version of AMM 8.2.2. I've tried using hotkeys, setting a rule, and removing the AMM folder from AppData. The Lock Mouse hotkey seems to work occasionally (like 1 out of every 4 attempts) but will lose the lock if I click anything. Oddly enough if I try to test the Ignore Deactivation (which fails and minimizes the window), after the window minimizes, then mouse lock kicks in, which is actually worse than not working at all.

I cant seem to 'Send to Tech Support' my config, as I dont have a profile created, but your direction of "To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Control Panel" is confusing... there is no Control Panel tab (presumably you don't mean the PC's control panel; that wouldn't make any sense), and thus no Mail Icon.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Just tried with 8.3.1b without success; same symptoms.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/09/2015 13:40:19

Hello M R,

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a trial/demo version of the game. If you know where to download the game from or another way to reproduce the problem on our test machines please inform me.

Did you try the "Compatibility mode" option (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Hotkeys -> Actions -> Ignore deactivation -> Compatibility mode)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register