Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED]Title buttons vanishing » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2555

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 10/28/2014 18:54:49

Just upgraded to AWM 8.2.1 on Windows 8.1 64bit, and the titlebuttons on various windows (seen it on MS Visual Studio main window, SublimeText3 and Squeak Smalltalk so far) regularly vanish. Pressing Win+F5 to reapply settings brings them back immediately, but I'm unsure what's making the vanish. I'm _pretty_ sure 8.2 didn't do this. Any other info to help diagnose?

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 10/29/2014 18:07:29

Thank you for your post, David!

This seems to be happening after you minimize a window using a taskbar entry and then restore it. This is a 8.2.1 bug which is currently in work. We'll let you know when it's fixed!

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 11/02/2014 03:09:19

Hi Alexander,

I was experiencing similar issues and suspected AWM 8.2.1 was to blame, but I had not yet been able to reproduce the issue because of a lack of time. Good to see you fixed it quickly in version 8.2.2.

I want to compliment Actual Tools for always communicating about issues and solving them (very) quickly when needed (like this one). I have recently been experiencing issues with two other programs and have had the "pleasure" of (almost) non-communication from the vendors, even though there were many more people experiencing the same issues as me. Actual Tools' approach is such a difference in contrast to the other two software publishers! I guess the bottom line is: keep up the good work!

Best regards.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 11/05/2014 17:44:27

Thank you very much, Pim! ;)

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list