Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Minimize to tray closes ReclaiMe programs » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2948

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 10/09/2014 16:46:43

I use ReclaiMe RAID recovery and ReclaiMe File Recovery, the latest builds for both (RAID Recovery: 1560, File Recovery: 2360). Today I needed to recover some files using ReclaiMe File Recovery. This is a long process thus I minimized the program to the tray to clear some space on my taskbar. That action however closed the program, losing 2½ hours of scanning time (it could have been much worse though). I did some testing and apparently this happens in both programs on both my Vista Ultimate 64-bit machine as well as my Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit VM, using AWM 8.2. It happens when I use the AltMin title button and also when I use the Window Menu. Can this be fixed in AWM? Perhaps it can't, because both programs seem to be using some kind of skin, which might be the cause.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 10/10/2014 20:35:24

Dear Pim, the issue has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it.

Thank you for your report!
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Tony O Hare

Posted: 03/19/2015 19:33:49

For Hard Disk RecoveryHard Drive Recovery you should go to an expert and they will get your data back very nicely and with guarantee.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register