Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[CONFIRMED]Mouse/Multiple Monitors/Wrap the Desktop Bug , Mouse getting trapped in window controls when desktop wrap enabled » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3019

Eric Walker

Posted: 09/08/2014 22:42:09

I've recently encountered issues with the mouse becoming 'trapped' over the Min/Max/Close buttons on the titlebar of several applications(doesn't seem to be application specific, but happens most often with Office 2010 and VB6) when I have desktop wrap enabled.

I can't give exact details yet on reproducing other than to say that 'Wrap the Desktop' must be enabled, and you must go past the Min/Max/Close buttons on the affected window, causing the mouse to wrap to the bottom of the screen over something that has a tooltip (start button or anything in the system tray it seems)

Once you've done that, the moust becomes trapped, causing flickering when you try to move the mouse away from the widgets and the area at the bottom of the screen frequently gets focus (the tooltips/highlights popup and disappear frequently)

To resolve the issue I must alt-tab to an unaffected window, move the mouse and alt-tab back to the affected window, or ALT+F4 to close the affected window and re-open it.

It's hard to see, but in the attached image, both the 'X' close widget and the clock are fighting for focus (no matter which way I try to move the cursor, it gets moved back to the close widget and whatever I hit on the wrap pops up it's tool tip)  If this is confusing, please let me know and I can attempt to capture some video of what I'm seeing to help elaborate.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 09/09/2014 19:55:40

Thank you for your bug report, Eric!

The issue has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and we'll post news about it in this thread.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Eric Walker

Posted: 09/09/2014 20:42:44

Outstanding!

As I told Vasiliy earlier in an email, you guys rock!

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 09/09/2014 23:49:47

Thank you very much for your kind words, Eric!

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register