Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Ignore Deactivation not working with GTA IV , Cant get hot key or specific settings to work » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2834

Joshua Kanar

Posted: 09/07/2014 00:07:46

I need to be able to use my second screen to access the internet while in game. I was looking for a program to do that and then I found yours, but nothing ive tried seems to work. If someone could help that would be great :) Im using GTA IV on windows 8.1

Thank you.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 09/08/2014 16:56:27

Dear Joshua,

thank you for your post!

Please follow these steps:

1) Download and install the latest Actual Multiple Monitors 8.2 beta 6 version. Try to use ignore deactivation with this version of Actual Multiple Monitors in your game and check if it helps.

NOTE: Please don't use betas while working on critical tasks. You will be able to uninstall it and install the stable version at any time. In the unlikely event of inability to roll back to stable version, refer to this thread.

2) If the step 1 doesn't help, try to use this method of activating the ignore deactivation feature instead of using hotkeys.

3) If the step above doesn't help:
  • backup your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Backup),
  • exit the Actual Multiple Monitors,
  • go to the %appdata%\Actual Tools folder on your PC,
  • delete the Actual Multiple Monitors folder there,
  • start Actual Multiple Monitors and try using ignore deactivation again - with hotkeys and as listed in step 2.

4) If none of that helps, send us your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with a reference to this thread and any additional information (i.e. your Windows version, GTA IV exact version, etc.) and stay in touch.

Best regards!

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register