Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM is crashing when launching a new program , AMM crashes when I try to launch a pinned program from a AMM Taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7221

Salome Marquez

Posted: 07/15/2014 10:12:16

I have 3 monitors, with the primary monitor being the middle one. The primary monitor is using the primary Taskbar, and the other 2 are using AMM's Taskbar. Every time I click on a program that is pinned to one of the AMM's Taskbar, AMM crashes and I get the "Actual Multiple Monitors has stopped working" popup. Clicking "Close Program" closes AMM and then restarts it.

Every other part of the AMM Taskbars work just fine. The Start menu, the tray icons, the Minimize all button, and even a programs icon (minimize/restore) that I drag from the primary monitor, or that I open via the start menu.

I already tried uninstalling AMM and installing it again, but no luck.

Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
Actual Multiple Monitors Version 8.1.4

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 07/15/2014 15:47:18

Hello Salome,

Thanks for the post.

Are you getting this problem when you are running both Media Monkey and Windows Explorer via pinned taskbar icons?

Could you install the latest beta version (download link - http://actualtools.com/files/amm82b4.exe ), reproduce the problem and send the automatically error report (if this will be offered)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register