Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar button collapsing on second monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2391

Denver Root

Posted: 06/27/2014 04:18:42

I cannot find any setting for the second monitor's taskbar which will allow me to switch how Taskbar buttons are collapsed. In the settings for my primary taskbar is a setting on the Taskbar tab called "Taskbar buttons", and its options are "Always combine, hide labels", "Combine when taskbar is full", and "Never combine".  Where in AMM is the setting to control this for the taskbar on secondary monitors?  I should be able to have my secondary monitor's taskbar behave differently than my primary taskbar, just as I can with so many other settings. For instance, on my primary taskbar (which is on a smaller monitor), I want the setting to be "Always combine, hide labels", but on my second monitor (which is much larger), I want the setting to be "Never combine".

Please advise.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 06/27/2014 14:04:23

Dear Denver,

thank you for your request!

We will consider implementing this in further versions of Actual Multiple Monitors. You will get a notification when the option is available in this thread.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register