Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM 8.1.4-Windows mouse pointer keeps showing ingame in World of Tanks » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3864

Rik Smit

Posted: 06/14/2014 18:16:25

Hello,

I have a problem with the latest amm (had this since a couple version earlier). Basicly when i start World Of Tanks the windows mouse button remains "openend". For example the login screen from the game:
User added an image

There the loading symbol is hovering above the game cursor. In the garage of the game for example i see this:
User added an image
That can also be a "loading icon" sometimes. It also happens during the battles in the game.

The only way i can solve this is by deactivating "ignore deactivation" (through hotkey), minimize the game, maximize it again and then i can reactivate "ignore deactivation". Then i see just the ingame cursor.

This doesn't solve it completely because in a battle (not login screen or garage) the mouse is locked (by the game) to the gaming window. But with this bug if i move my mouse to the left enough (the amount i would do normaly do when on desktop to get to the 2nd screen) the windows pointer appears on my 2nd screen and ingame commands are not recognizes anymore.

In amm 8.0.3 this problem is not there. The later versions there is (at least 8.1.4)

System specs:
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free, station (x64)
Actual Tools Program Name: Actual Multiple Monitors
Actual Tools Program Version: 8.1.4

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 06/16/2014 19:11:29

Dear Rik,

thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I haven't managed to reproduce the issue you describe.

Please try the latest beta of Actual Multiple Monitors (direct download) and check if the problem persists.

If it does, please answer the following questions and follow the directions:
  • Does the problem occur every time you start WoT?
  • Does it happen right after the game startup or are there any specific triggers?
  • Do you use the default hotkey for Ignore Deactivation?
  • Have you tried activating Ignore Deactivation using Specific Settings? If not, please try it and check if it solves the problem. If you need help with it, please tell me!
  • Are you using the latest Graphics card drivers? If not, please try to update them and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Rik Smit

Posted: 07/04/2014 21:11:56

Hello,

In the latest Beta realease it seems solved. I tried it multiple times with previous versions and it kept coming back, but for now it is working without a problem.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 07/04/2014 21:55:53

Thank you for letting us know, Rik! If something else ever goes wrong, please contact us.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register