Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Behaviour of ctrl+C is affected (bug) , Bug: when Actual Window Manager is loaded, then ctrl+C works incorrect » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2897

Andrei Latyshau

Posted: 05/06/2014 04:40:12

When Actual Window Manager is loaded, then the standard Windows keyboard shortcut for copying to clipboard (ctrl+C) is working incorrect. It seems that the keyboard event is triggered twice although I press the ctrl+C only once.

This bug is critical for those users who have ABBY Lingvo installed. This is a dictionary, which has special shortcut ctrl+C+C (ctrl+C pressed twice).
As a result, when Actual Window Manager is loaded, then each time I copy something to clipboard it opens my dictionary on top. It is extremely annoying.

When I close the Actual Window Manager, all works fine.
I tried to disable all options related to keyboard shortcuts in Actual Window Manger, but it does not help :(((
This shortcut is corrupt as long as the Actual Window Manager is launched.

Same bug with Actual Multiple Monitors :(

The only workaround is to not use Actual Tools while you are using clipboard actively. Or to use another shortcut for ABBY Lingvo: ctrl+INS+INS, which is not so convenient (and there are no other options).
BTW: it seems that Actual Window Manger triggers keyboardevents twice for any shortcut (ctrl+INS is also triggering twice)

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 05/06/2014 17:48:12

Hello, Andrei!

The bug has been confirmed. We will try to fix it.

Thank you for your post!
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 05/12/2014 20:14:40

Dear Andrei,

we're glad to inform you that the feature has been fixed and the fix will be available in the next update.

Thank you for your assistance!
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register