Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Chrome Crash with Dragging of Window , Using AWM 7.2 and chrome crashes when dragged due to tool tip display » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2473

mizpah

Posted: 04/04/2014 04:09:58

This problem was fixed in AWM 8.1 so it was addressed in Jan. and resolved for users of v8. My problem is that I have not upgraded and most likely will not.

My problem is the same as what happened prior to AWM 8.1. Google Version 33.0.1750.154 m and AWM used to play nice with each other. Then chrome was updated and suddenly AWM users could not drag their chrome windows without chrome crashing. I believe it had to do something with the tooltip display because the release notes for 8.1 made mention of them several times. Actual tools, quick with response, repaired the issue with their next release.

Well I don't have 8.1 and I am stuck with 7.2 unless I upgrade. So onto my question. Is there a rule, configuration I can use that will solve my problem for my version of AWM?

Due to the new subscription model of paying for the product. It's a fabulous product, but it is something I can do without. Although payment is for one year - there is no guarantee that anything significantly new will be added within that time except for bug fixes. But my reasons for not upgrading are irrelevant for my problem, but I thought I'd mention them in case the only fix was to upgrade.

Thanks for any help

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 04/04/2014 10:42:43

mizpah,

To resolve the problem, please try to disable the showing of tooltip.

As for the new subscription model, it does not require to pay each year. Instead, it offers a year of free updates. When this Free Updates Subscription expires, you are not obliged to prolong it immediately - you can stay with the latest release received by the subscription (or any previous one, if you like) as long as you want. The subscription can be prolonged any time later you will consider convenient for your needs.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register