Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Multiple monitors icons in the head overlay » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3004

Richard Ejem

Posted: 03/29/2014 02:30:12

Hi,
I've problem with actual multiple monitors - some programs' buttons (usually programs with some special window layout) in the top bar are overlayed by the actual multiple monitor, fo example Trillian's top bar looks like this:

User added an image

Is there some solution for this? i.e. disabling AMM icons for some applications? some patch?
I'm using the newest version 8.1.3

Thanks for help

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/30/2014 05:05:09

Hello Richard,

That's a bug.
Could you please list us the programs that you face the issue?
As a  solution,try adding a conflicting program to exclusions.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Richard Ejem

Posted: 04/13/2014 16:58:48

Well, the only other program except of Trillian I can find right now is Firefox, where the icons overlay the "add tab" button when I have more tabs opened:
User added an image

Where can I find the option to exclude a particular program? I'm able only to disable the buttons for all programs at once.

Thanks

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 04/24/2014 21:18:52

Dear Richard,

you can exclude a particular program by creating a Specific Settings rule or adjusting an existing one. In Actual Multiple Monitors the Specific Settings rule for Firefox is created and enabled by default. How to remove title buttons by adjusting a Specific Settings rule is explained in this message. And here is an Online Manual page you might want to read before creating a Specific Settings rule for Trillian or any other application.

Thank you for your posts!
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register