Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Chrome drop down boxes appearing on different monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3175

Sean Williams

Posted: 03/28/2014 05:07:42

Hi all. I am running Actual Multiple Monitors version 8.1.3 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit Edition (completely updated). I have AMM setup to move Chrome (version 33.0.1750.154 m, latest version as of this post) to monitor 2 upon start up, as I usually have something full screened on monitor 1. If I move Chrome to monitor 1, however, any standard drop down boxes will move back to monitor 2 when opened. I have included a screenshot to illustrate the issue (the website was chosen at random, but it will happen on website with traditional drop down boxes). I have both the latest versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer installed, and setup the same way; but I haven't experienced this issue with either of these, so the problem seems to be confined to Chrome. I've changed various settings, and looked around the forums, but haven't been able to find a way to resolve this problem. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thank you!

User added an image

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/31/2014 18:54:33

Hello Sean,

Could you send me a screenshot of the "Target Window" tab of Google Chrome Specific Settings (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Window Settings -> Specific Settings -> Google Chrome -> Target Window tab)?

Most likely, you should enable the "Window Caption" criterion on the tab.

Sean Williams

Posted: 04/05/2014 00:19:56

That fixed it. Thank you very much.  :)

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register