Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Remove windows toolbar tiles in Actual Multiple Monitors , Remove windows toolbar tiles in Actual Multiple Monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6997

Richard Duszak

Posted: 03/26/2014 22:57:18

Hello. I'm trialing Actual Multiple Monitors and do not like the extra "tiles" (that may not be the correct term) in the top Windows toolbar. I now have five (see picture at https://www.dropbox.com/s/796s5zcc69t3s57/Capture.PNG). I'd like to go back to just the original 3 (minus, box, X). I'm not seeing a menu option. Is this customizable?

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/28/2014 00:56:24

Hello Richard,

Yes,this is customizable.To customize this,you need to open Configuration window and,if you want to make customization for a single window,go to Window Settings-Specific Rules,create a rule,chose a window,then go to Title Buttons section and uncheck all the items there.
If you want to customize it for ALL windows you need to go to Window Settings-Default Rules,go to Title Buttons and uncheck all the items.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

shane stout

Posted: 06/16/2014 13:11:33

this did not work for me. i made sure to apply and click ok after removing the check marks. the problem with the 'title buttons' is that they interfere with 'tabs' when you have many tabs open. it would be nice to be able to drag the title buttons to a different location if desired as disabling them does not work in the current version of google chrome.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 06/16/2014 17:31:32

Dear Shane,

thank you for your post! There is a Specific Window Settings rule enabled in Actual Window Manager (or Actual Multiple Monitors, or Actual Window Guard) for Google Chrome by default. To set up or remove title buttons for Chrome you have to adjust its Specific Settings rule.

By the way, this issue has been fixed for version 8.2 of Actual Window Manager and other Actual Tools products - the title buttons can be shown in compact mode. The fix is now available in Actual Window Manager / Actual Multiple Monitors 8.2 beta 2.

Best regards!

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register