Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Maximize to Desktop and Move to Monitor 'X' buttons not removing , Unable to remove these buttons through the configuration provided. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3437

Andrew Ireland

Posted: 11/14/2013 04:48:17

User added an image

Here you can see that i have applied these settings in the configuration, yet the buttons still continue to show even through several resets.  I'm not sure if this is the correct way to change these buttons, however from what i have read it seems that this should work.

I am on an evaluation copy right now, if you need specifics about version let me know.  I am on day 2 of my trial, so I should be very current with the current downloadable version.

Let me know if you need anything else, I am currently logging and will share if need be.  Just hoping for a simple fix because these buttons bother me on smaller windowed applications such as skype.

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/17/2013 23:47:25

Hi Andrew,

Sadly I dont see any screenshot. Could you please send it again?

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

Josh P

Posted: 12/31/2013 11:13:46

User added an image I have the same issue. heres another picture. Please help me I need to disable Maximize to Desktop and Move to Monitor. I am running Actual Multiple Monitors ver 8.0.3.

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/05/2014 22:22:15

Hi again.

Did you tried adding programs, which you dont need these buttons, to Exclusion rules?
Also,perhaps some of these programs "are" in the Specific rules.Then you will need to change the configuration there first.Specific rules are applied before Exclusions and Default rules

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register