Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Ignore Deactivation doesnt seem to be working for me » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3870

tomer avraham

Posted: 09/21/2013 21:25:59

Hey guys , yesterday i installed another monitor and now im using dual monitors
I was trying to find a way to play games and use the facebook at the same time without alt tabbing
lucky me i found the great software Actual Multiple Monitors (im using the free version for now)

But right now im a bit unlucky.. It seems like the ignore deactivation function doesnt work for me..
i do the entire process of targeting the game and then ticking the ignore deactivation on and even setting compatibillity on and it doesnt work! please help me with that issue..

i changed few things and i wish to reset the entire software to the default settings too and i dont know how to do it (uninstalling didnt work)!

thanks alot

Devi Pilkati

Posted: 09/23/2013 02:02:38

Hi,

First excuse me for my bad english, I am not a native english Speaker.
And I have the same Problem here, Ignore Deactivation dosent work at all. I use the new version of AMM 8.0.3 but ive also tried an older version that I found on the internet
and its only Ignore Deactivation that dosent work. I would like to by the programm but only if it works right for me.
and i have tried it with many diferent games like:

Starcraft 2
Hitman absolution
Splintercell Blacklist
Dead Space 3...

I am using Windows 7 64 Bit.

It seems like Ignore Deactivation is Ignoring us :D

Please Help and thx alot!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/23/2013 13:06:40

Hello gentlemen

Tomer, have you tried to enable the Ignore Deactivation with the hotkey? What game have you noticed the problem with?

To reset the whole configuration to the default settings you need to delete the following folder:
%Appdata%\Actual Tools\Actual Multiple Monitors

Devi, how do you try to enable the Ignore Deactivation - with the hotkey? Have you tried to use the Compatibility mode for this hotkey?

Best regards.

Devi Pilkati

Posted: 09/23/2013 18:54:09

Hello

yes i tried to enable it with the hotkey and i also tried Compatibility mode for this hotkey. But it dident work for me.

what exactly does Compatibility mode?

Devi Pilkati

Posted: 09/26/2013 19:30:53

is there realy no solution for this problem because i realy would need one.

thx

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/26/2013 20:01:32

Hello Devi

The problem with Hitman Absolution has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

About Splintercell Blacklist - the Ignore Deactivation feature works for this game with Compatibility mode disabled but the mouse pointer stays at this window. At least you can use the keyboard for work with other windows. We'll try to fix it too.

About Starcraft 2 and Dead Space 3 - the Ignore Deactivation feature works for these games with Compatibility mode disabled.

Best regards.

Devi Pilkati

Posted: 09/27/2013 18:58:41

Thats not the Problem because ignore deactivation doesent work for me at all. could there be another known problem, maybe with another Programm or does it matter that i have diferent resolutions. One monitor is 1920x1080 and the other is 1920x1200.

Please Help! THX

Brandon Ortega

Posted: 09/28/2013 01:14:50

Didn't work for me either until I toggled from fullscreen windowed mode to fullscreen mode in the Borderlands 2 settings.   I don't know if that will help anyone but worth a try- to try different windowed modes in the games settings.

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/30/2013 18:09:21

Good day gentlemen,

Devi,Brandon, check please if the issue persists with other programms and windows.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register