Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «ZhyperMU game , Lock mouse hotkey not working » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5013

devlinne mck

Posted: 09/06/2013 17:46:08

I'm running the ZhyperMU game in windowed mode in my extended screen, and tried applying the Lock Mouse hotkey so that the game will continue to autoplay while i'm surfing on my main screen. It works while I was dragging my mouse pointer to the main screen, but as soon as I make the initial mouse click on the screen, the game loses its autoplay mode. It's as if the Lock Mouse hotkey quits working on the extended screen as soon as I make an action on the main screen.

Is there a solution for this??

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/08/2013 19:21:15

Hello devlinne

Are you talking about the Ignore deactivation feature?

Make sure that you're trying to enable the right feature.

Does it work for some other applications/games?

Best regards.

devlinne mck

Posted: 09/21/2013 21:27:53

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me, although I'm a bit delayed.

Actually, the Ignore Deactivation hotkey won't work on the ZhyperMU game. I'm talking about the Lock Mouse option, as I've described previously. I'm able to activate Lock Mouse, I can see the mouse pointer locked on the ZhyperMU window on my extended monitor (monitor 2), even while I'm travelling back to monitor 1. However, as soon as I make the initial mouse click on monitor 1, the game loses its autoplay mode (on monitor 2).

I haven't been able to check if the same thing happens on other games, since ZhyperMU is the only game I know that has the autoplay option. Btw, it's an online MMORPG game, if it's of any help on the issue.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/24/2013 14:12:16

Hello devlinne

As i can see, both Ignore Deactivation and Lock the mouse work with ZhyperMU.

But i think you misunderstood the meaning of these features.

The Lock Mouse action locks the mouse pointer within the boundaries of a window active at the moment. That means you won't be able to move the mouse pointer elsewhere from the window.

The Ignore Deactivation action forces the currently active window ignore the "focus lost" notification from the system, so the window's host application continues to "think" that the window remains active. Seems that you need to use this feature, not Lock the mouse to keep the game in the autoplay mode.

How do you try to enable the features - by using the hotkeys? Make sure that you use the right hotkeys.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register